Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh look, A POST!

Things are pretty terrible, granted yes, they could be way worse, but things are getting hard. Most of my worries come from finical strain.  I do have a full time job, that pays rather well, but the looming payment of my student loans makes me feel like I am drowning.


I get paid on friday, but after I pay my rent, student loans and cell phone bill, I will be left with a whole 3 dollars to my name for two more weeks.  I will just have to stay posted up in my apartment for the next two weeks and live off the few groceries that I was able to buy last payday.  The last of my money went to dog food and guinea pig food as well as guinea pig bedding.  I would hate to have to see my animals go with out food just because I made the stupid mistake of going to college.


I kind of wish I had the balls to just drop off the face of the earth and live in the forrest, eat dirt and grass and stuff...


It could be fun.


Everyone out there tells you, go to college and life will be cake once you have a degree, no one ever tells you that if you parents can not afford to pay for your college and you were not awarded enough scholarships to cover the full cost of college, that you would be in debt for life.


I read an article the other day, that said that some one with a degree ONLY makes 3,000 more dollars a year than some one with out a degree. That is nothing. My total rent for a year comes out to about 4,200 dollars...


It seems that the population is over-saturated with people who have degrees, this, in turn, makes the degree useless. Your BA or BS is new the high school diploma folks, get use to it.


In other news...


I just ate 3 corn dogs.


Exciting, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment